Cassie, Hi, Sugarplum!
Living out of a suit case is never any fun and so isn't forgetting your toothbrush. Make your guests feel at home with an organized place to put their things.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Identify wall space with a smooth surface that guests have easy access to (i.e. wall next to bed or night stand)
2. Determine how many buckets/tins you want to hang, setting aside one Command™ Slate Terrace Hookper bucket. Clean the wall area with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. To hang a Command ™ Slate Terrance Hook, remove the red liner from the adhesive strip and press firmly to the back of the hook.
3. Remove the black liner from the adhesive strip and press the hook firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. For maximum holding strength, slide the hook up and of the wall, and press the base to the wall firmly for 30 seconds.
4. Slide the hook back onto the base and wait one hour before hanging items.
5. Fill buckets with small, light-weight travel essentials for your guest to use: washcloth, bar of soap, hand lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, etc.
Hang one bucket from each Command™ Slate Terrace Hooks.